Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Detroit and Chicago Trip! Oct 22-29

October 22 Owen and I flew out to Detroit to visit the Sandahls and drive from there to Chicago to visit Nate!
Uncle Scott playing keep away

Owen was so excited to be with his cousins again!

He was swimming on the kitchen floor

Chelle was giving the babies a ride around the house

Owen wasn't sure what to think about all this! lol

On the road to Chicago (not looking so hot)!

Kiddos enjoying the ride and Chelle passed out in the back


CHICAGO, awesome bridge and river I saw and went under last time I was there when I was in high school

Stacked parking garage

On our way to our adventure in Chicago

Looking at some fishies with daddy

Field Museum (and segway gang), I went to this museum when I was in high school and I regret not going there that day!!

Chicago city line

On the way to dinner, Rory cheesing for me!

The Schweizers

The Sandahl girls

Back in Detroit, Owen (with spiky hair) playing in the girls room with his favorite thing, Blocks!

Getting ready to carve the pumpkin we all picked out together

The kids watching

Owen helping with the seeds from the pumpkin

Slimy

ALL DONE

The kids wanted to touch it

So we let them check it out

showing off our hard work

On our way back to Wichita being a big boy sitting next to mommy

He loves to buckle everything, he was really concentrating

Back in Wichita, taking it easy reading a book in Wally's bed!

No comments: